The Villas at Mother Angeline
Meeting The Growing Needs Of Our Greater Community
Explore memory care assisted living at The Villas at Mother Angeline
If you or a loved one is living with memory loss due to dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other causes, consider a memory care assisted living community like The Villas at Mother Angeline. Moving to a community specifically designed to cater to these needs can greatly improve peace-of-mind, security, and comfort for the aging adult and their loved ones.
In late 2021, our community expanded to add this important level of care to our service offerings. When residents move into our memory care assisted living community, they’re introduced to a lifestyle that promotes independence, caters to cognitive health, and provides support with a compassionate touch.
"Thank you for the kind and compassionate care that mother receives at The Villas at St. Therese. Since her move she has developed many kind hearted and loving friendships. This has been a wonderful experience and a blessing."
-Assisted Living Family Member
Our Services Include:
- A secure, senior-friendly neighborhood, including a courtyard for gardening and outdoor events
- Beautifully-appointed rooms
- 24 hour emergency response
- A devoted, well-trained team of memory care professionals
- Dedicated dining facilities within easy walking distance
- A continuum of care available should needs change, thanks to our sister community Mother Angeline McCrory Manor.
- 24/7 Support and Security
- Preferred Access to Skilled Nursing Care
- Housekeeping/Laundry Service
- Medication Dispensing
- Nurse Call System
- Spiritual Team
- Specially-Trained Staff Dedicated to Empowering Each Resident
Our Amenities Include:
- Activities Designed to Promote Independence and Feelings of Wellbeing
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Cable TV
- Chaplin on Staff, Daily Mass
- Individual Room Climate Control
- Monthly Podiatry Services
- Private, In-Room Bathroom with Walk-In Shower
- Specialized Memory Care Programs
- Exterior Courtyard and Walkway
for Resident Enjoyment
- Fine Dining
Along with all of our offerings, residents also benefit from pastoral care and on-site spiritual services including daily mass and a Chaplain on staff.
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at (614) 856-9951
Our philosophy of care centers on promoting healing care and "honoring thy Father and thy Mother."
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Mother Angeline McCrory Manor or The Villas at St. Therese Phone Directory:
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.