Social Opportunities Assistant
September 13, 2019
The Social Opportunities Assistant plays an integral role of implementing and carrying out activities with our residents. Part Time position: Weekends, Saturday and Sunday Hours: 2pm - 5pm Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and integrates a strong understanding and commitment to the value contents of the Mission and Philosophy Statements of the Carmelite Mission.
- Assist with planning scheduling and communicating to residents regarding programs.
- Facilitate programs that maximize resident participation in social opportunities.
- Assist in the documentation of social opportunities attendance record for all events and activities.
- Participates and works with liturgical and spiritual programs offered in the residence.
- Assist in taking pictures of all resident and social events to be posted in albums or on the website for Carmel Terrace.
News & Events
Join us for an event and learn more about Mother Angeline McCrory Manor or The Villas at St. Therese, call (614) 751-5700 or complete the form below to RSVP to an event.
Mother Angeline McCrory Manor or The Villas at St. Therese
Helping a Loved One?
Learn how to have a heart-to-heart conversation with aging parents.